Google

Friday, March 28, 2008

Free movies and TV

Free movies and TV

I've recently come across one of the coolest websites ever. It's www.surfthechannel.com . Every movie you can imagine. Every TV show dated back as far as I've been alive and longer, with every season and episode listed in a lovely, orderly fashion. It's the couch potato's dream come true. It's especially nice for those of us that don't have certain channels. I, myself, am a devoted fan to the Showtime show Dexter, but I do not have showtime. So, I get to watch it anyways FOR FREE. Plus, if you missed the last episode of whatever show you watch, it's there waiting for you. I do recommend that you install Firefox on your PC though. It works better than Internet Explorer. Last point, then I'll let you go check it out for yourself.... I don't know how they do it, but they have movies available that are still in theaters. I'm talking new releases. Free entertainment at its' best!

No comments: