Google

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ipods suck!

Ipods suck

For those of you that want one because they are so great, or those of you that want one and can't afford it... don't even worry about it. They suck. Sure the screen is nice, but you can get that on a regular MP3 player.

For one, you can only upload on Itunes, which sucks as well. So, basically, if you don't pay for downloads, you have to have a separate program to download, then transfer the music to Itunes, then put the music on your Ipod. That's just too much work for me thank you.

I recommend a Sony MP3 player. They are just as nice, sturdier, smaller, cheaper, and you don't have to go through all that hassle to get some stinkin' music.

I'm not just a hater either. I had one. Bought it for $150 and sold it for $75 because I couldn't stand it. Don't waste your money.

No comments: